The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for the reception area at Spa at Thunder Valley. Includes greeting all Guests, answering phone calls, assisting Guests with questions regarding Spa services and products, booking all appointments, checking the Guest into the computer system and charging for services performed. Additionally assists with transitional cleaning of locker rooms and relaxation areas as needed. All responsibilities must be performed in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Be responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino Resort's "Winning Attitude" company-wide culture and demonstrating AAA Four Diamond service standards at all times.
- Properly open and close Spa each day according to standard operating procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel Spa appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves Spa facilities.
- Ensure that locker rooms and relaxation areas are clean and stocked for flow of in-coming and out-going Guests.
- Ensure that the check-in and payment process is handled in accordance with company policy by processing cash, credit card and credit transactions accurately thus protecting the company's assets.
- Provide detailed descriptions of Spa treatments, packages, services, facility features and hours of operation.
- Utilize Spa computers with skill and proficiency, and document Guest information in electronic records as directed.
- Maintain a Spa Desk Bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the Guest's name throughout the phone conversation. Operate phone system accurately and efficiently.
- Actively promote the Spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions, and discounts as available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal Guests, and develop professional relationship with regular clientele.
- Handle Guests' questions and concerns promptly, professionally, and courteously.
- Maintain complete confidentiality in all Guest matters in accordance with company policy.
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by Guests, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean, safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Ensure adequate stock of supplies and equipment, and inform management when stock is low.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the Spa.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or Guests in the Spa that require attention.
- Previous Spa Front Desk experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Guests, Team Members and Management in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain UAIC Tribal Gaming License.
- Requires normal, corrective vision range, the ability to see color and the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
- Must be able to stand for the duration of shift.
- Manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
If you feel that this position is a great match for your interests and skills, click the button above to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!
Apply on company website