TidalHealth is seeking a board-certified Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician, to become the outpatient residency continuityClinic Medical Director for our Internal Medicine Residency Program.
The medical director will oversee the clinic and teach residents how to care for patients in the outpatient/ambulatory setting.
They provide appropriate levels of supervision to promote patient safety and create an effective learning environment by acting as role models for future generations of physicians -- demonstrating compassion, commitment to excellence, professionalism, and a dedication to life-long learning and quality improvement.
- Clinically practicing physician with current board certification in Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) or by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine (AOBIM)
- Licensed to practice medicine in the State of Maryland
- Eligible for unrestricted Active Medical Staff Privileges in Internal Medicine or a subspecialty of Internal Medicine
- At least three years of documented successful clinical educational experience directly teaching residents
- At least three years documented experience in outpatient clinical care
- At least one year of documented experience overseeing the operations of an outpatient clinic.
- A skilled clinician who prioritizes patient-centered care
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The understanding and ability to teach as measured by the success of the residents that they have trained
- Demonstration of professional behaviors that allow the Program Director to serve as a role model
- Demonstrate values and behaviors consistent with TidalHealths values and behavior standards
- The ability to manage a departmental budget and staff
- Abundance of water activities: boating/sailing, fishing, swimming/beaches, etc.
- Excellent public and Private schools elementary, high school, colleges
- Sports, Cultural arts and history
- Driving distance to Washington DC, Philadelphia, Ocean City
This position offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits package including malpractice, health insurance, CME coverage & Onsite Daycare!
TidalHealth is also proud to be an affiliate of the Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network (JHCRN), a group of academic and community-based clinical researchers designed to provide new opportunities for research collaborations.
TidalHealth is seeking a board-certified Internal Medicine/Family Medicine physician, to become the outpatient residency contin...
Apply on company website