Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Hartford || CT
The Associate Loss Prevention Investigator is part of a fast-growing, ever changing environment that partners with Store Operations to ensure we provide the best experience to our customers. With a focus on Organized Retail Crime, the National Task Force takes complex cases head-on through establishing solid partnerships with store and Loss Prevention leadership, local, state and federal law enforcement agencies and utilizes cutting edge methods to identify and deter external and internal dishonesty. The Associate Investigator is responsible for assisting with a strategy to combat organized retail crime and external theft across the TJMaxx and Marshalls brands within an assigned market, takes a proactive approach to resolving external losses within all assigned stores through training and awareness.
- Utilize loss prevention reporting tools to identify and investigate ORC cases at the direction of the Reginal Investigations Manager or the Senior Investigator.
- Conduct static and mobile surveillances.
- Proactively investigate habitual offenders who pose a risk to TJX's employees.
- Work with store management and field LP to identify ORC opportunities and create action plans to eliminate those opportunities within the market.
- Initiate and conduct investigations for individuals associated with ORC groups.
- Utilize market resources to build cases.
- Support fence investigations.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- College degree in Criminal Justice preferred.
- 3 years of Loss Prevention or investigative experience.
- Organized Retail Crime experience preferred.
- Ability to travel to stores within assigned areas.
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Hartford || CT
Apply on company website