Discovery is at the core of everything we do – whether it's a great value, incredible style, or building long-lasting partnerships with people around the world. That's what makes TJX different. You can find it all across our brands: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense. Every one of our brands has one thing in common: environments that are always changing. That's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships, and even about yourself. Come discover what different can mean for you.
Expenses Payable Coordinator – Marlborough, MA
Ensure the accurate and timely entry of invoices and/or expense reports to the Expenses Payables System. Perform an audit of invoices received electronically (via internal or external systems). Communicate with suppliers and internal contacts to resolve invoice and other payment relates issues. Additional responsibilities include the preparation and analysis of data for daily and monthly reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review, update, and/or enter invoice information in the EP system.
- Audit and reconcile invoices received from internal feeder systems or via electronic processes (internal or external systems); ensure compliance to EP standards, Best Practices, and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Research and resolve exception invoices in the Oracle Open Interface and/or Workbench; work with originating source to research and correct discrepancies, invalid data, etc.; report issues to the appropriate contacts.
- Audit and resolve exception expense reports; review unpaid and large dollar invoices/expense reports; follow up on open items, invoices, and expense reports on hold, etc.
- Prepare and provide monthly reporting and analysis using EIS Oracle Reporting and Excel; create reports as needed; gather data for the department Sarbanes Oxley audits; monitor and track systems and other items.
- Respond to inquiries and questions from suppliers, Auditors, and internal contacts regarding invoices, reimbursements, or payment status; work with various groups regarding best practices.
- Assist with testing updates and changes to the EP system.
- Other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to identify “out of the norm” scenarios
- Competent and fluid computer skills required including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Oracle a bonus
- Strong decision making skills based on a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgement; ability to escalate issues in a timely manner
- Solid organizational and follow through skills with the ability to effectively simultaneously handle multiple tasks and clearly document findings as needed
- Ability to provide high quality customer service to a variety of contacts in both verbal and written form
- Ability to maintain an excellent attention to detail in a fast paced environment with changing needs
Discover Different at TJX means opportunity, teamwork, and career growth. That's why working here is so much more than a job. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people that work together to deliver the best value and style in the business. Our inventory is always changing and our approach is continually evolving, which means every day is another chance to Discover Different.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff – competitive pay, great benefits, and a great group of people.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Marlborough || MA
Apply on company website