Come to work and be ready to think on your feet, grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out to TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. To keep up with our ever-changing inventory, we stay nimble and adaptable. No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different—and support each other along the way.
Posting Notes: Melville || NY
The Warehouse Supervisor supports the Manager in the oversight of the operation of the facility. The Supervisor is responsible for operating the building in an efficient, productive, and safe manner as well as meeting/exceeding daily production requirements. Our Supervisors deliver results by motivating staff and developing a workplace environment that supports team engagement, positive work behaviors, and TJX Core Values.
- Support and help train all Associates within the building. Supervises the quality of customer service to all partners, including stores, 3PL, LP, Transportation, etc.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are being met at shift start.
- Support the oversight of all asset-inventory to include, but not limited to, all inbound and outbound areas.
- Ensure proper tracking of company assets and commodities.
- Oversee all warehouse processes and initiatives.
- Support and promote all Safety and Loss Prevention programs and policies.
- Oversee the maintaining of facility cleanliness and organizational efficiencies.
- Make recommendations with respect to hiring, training, and performance management.
- Help to manage associate engagement within the building to achieve daily results and objectives.
- Coach and develops TJX employees within the facility
- Support Financial and Operational decision making (Payroll, scheduling of TJX associates, building needs, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent work/supervisory experience of 1-3 years.
- Warehousing experience in inbound/outbound transportation, retail, LP, fulfillment, and recycling experience preferred.
- Skilled at software platforms, (IE: Excel, Word, etc.)
- Experienced at cross functional training and able to perform operations of ARRC equipment (i.e. Balers, Fork truck, etc)
- Must be able to lift (50 lbs.), count, select, sort, pack and/or handle commodities and fixtures
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Basic math skills are required
Come Discover Different at TJX—we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of inventory—at all times of the day—and that takes working, learning, and growing together. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centers.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: Melville || NY
Apply on company website