Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises - our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
Posting Notes: 770 Cochituate Rd Marlborough MA 01701
What you'll discover
- Inclusive culture and career growth opportunities
- Global Organization which collaborates across U.S., Canada, Europe and Australia, click here to learn more
- Challenging, collaborative, and team-based environment
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Accounting/Audit, Finance or Business - desired, or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years of relatable experience (Audit, Finance Accounting, Logistics)
- Solid Excel will need an analytical approach to problem solving and leverage proficiency with Microsoft Excel (to include V Look-ups, Pivot Tables and conditional formatting)
HYBRID POSITION - two days at corporate office, three days work off-site
- Ability to quickly provide alternative solutions as needed - no day is the same in off-price retail
- Build and maintain relationships internally and externally in a fast paced, demanding but collaborative environment - will be the face of TJX
- Power BI a plus
- Data analysis - effectively present insights and results to TJX
What you'll do:
As a Payment & Audit Specialist in Supply Chain Freight with TJX Corporation, you are responsible for playing a leadership role in performing various analyses, audits, and reconciliations related to ensuring accurate and on-time Freight and Logistics Services payments. Effectively partner with logistics leaders and Carriers/Service Providers to develop and deliver Account Management invoicing and payment performance Key Performance Indicators and Service Level agreements. Conduct root cause analysis and identify process improvements and develop project plans for implementation. Partner with Internal Audit teams on supporting SOX Audits and other audits as needed. Ensure the set-up of Freight Payment requirements are documented, communicated and actioned.
Role covers all Logistics expenses for all modes of transportation including: Imports, Truckload, Intermodal, Consolidation, Inbound, Outbound and Crossdock movements. Highly visible role and collaborator within Logistics, Finance and Audit departments.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly Teams Meetings with Carriers and Service Providers reviewing expense invoicing compliance, performance and collaborating on opportunities for improvements
- Prepare all required operational reporting and analysis for leadership on a regular basis, resent to leadership PowerPoint presentations on Projects assigned
- Conduct operational audits on compliance to procedures, Audits SOX controls and department procedures to ensure accurate accounting of logistics expenditures throughout the year and when new operations and services planned and deployed
- Power BI reporting specialist for Freight Payment
- Supports the Freight Payment organization and internal and external partners on special projects
- Identifies and implements process improvement programs with Carriers/Providers as it relates to on-time and accurate invoice payments
- Tracks all Freight Payment related EDI issues (requesting set up for expanded services, clear the backlog of carriers to on-board on 210), evaluates existing procedures and systems and recommends enhancements that will provide efficiencies and improve productivity.
Learn more about our dedication to an Inclusive and Diverse workplace Here
Join us and Discover Different at TJX, click here to learn more.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize your needs!
- Competitive Pay
- Hybrid Work Environment
- Weekly paychecks
- Paid time away
- Programs to support environment and corporate responsibility
- TAAP – TJX Associate Assistance Programs
- Associate Discount
- Career Development Opportunity
- Be part of an inclusive team
Benefit programs and eligibility terms vary across our global locations. We encourage you to apply to learn about how our benefits can make a difference for you.
Come Discover Different at TJX. From opportunity and teamwork to growth, we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. When you're a part of our global TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people dedicated to finding great deals and fantastic style. Best of all? They have a lot of fun doing it.
We care about our culture, but we also prioritize the tangible stuff (Competitive salaries: check. Solid benefits: check. Plenty of room for advancement: of course). It's our way of empowering you to make your career here.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law.
Posting Notes: 770 Cochituate Rd Marlborough MA 01701
Apply on company website