The TJX Companies, Inc. is the leading off-price clothing and home fashions retailer in the world, with more than 4500 stores in nine countries, four ecommerce sites and approximately 286 000 associates. TJX Europe operates the TK Maxx and Homesense brands in Europe with TK Maxx stores in the UK, Ireland, Germany, Poland, Austria and The Netherlands, and Homesense stores in the UK and Ireland, as well as tkmaxx.com in the UK.
At the heart of this success is our flourishing network of Distribution Centres in the UK, Germany and Poland.
Come to work and be ready in an autonomous environment, work with a great team & grow your skills, and embrace the many opportunities. Our Distribution Centers are the key to getting new products out into our TK Maxx stores. To keep up with our ever-changing merchandise, we operate at pace and can adapt easily to new discoveries.
No day is the same, and that's just how we like it. Every shift is a new opportunity to Discover Different - and support each other along the way.
We are currently looking for an experienced managers that deliver brilliance every day by leading, motivating, inspiring and developing their teams so they can reach their full potential promoting supportive working atmosphere.
As Shift Operations Manager you will be responsible for ensuring the site achieves daily production targets through the effective management of First Line Managers and accountable for maintaining best standards practices in three shifts work rotation system.
You'll be at the forefront of driving this success. Achieving brilliant results, hitting targets and boosting performance – you'll do it all. Our team will look to you to lead them in this target-driven, high-performance environment. Sure, it's fast-paced and challenging at times, but thanks to you the whole place will run like clockwork.
Through partnering with Process Improvement and Quality Department you will identify opportunities and implement initiatives for continuous improvements in methodology, quality, consistency and effectiveness.
You'll have an accountability for all departments as duty manager, being point of contact and decision maker for resolution of all operational issues, identify and resolve production risks and ensure safe systems of work are in line with Health & Safety regulations.
- Managerial experience within a similar size manufacturing, processing, production or distribution environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to coach, lead and motivate large teams of 100+ people to deliver results.
- Proven working knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Technical or logistics degree would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ability to interpret data and effectively apply outcome to the needs of the business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Business level of Polish and English language skills.
- Experience of working within set budgetary and performance targeted workplace.
- Ability to clearly communicate at all levels (direct and indirect reports) delegating to the appropriate level.
- Adaptable, self-aware with ability to make decisions based on evaluation of risks.
Up for the challenge? Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of merchandise - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together alongside championing our culture. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centres.
Apply on company website