Discovery is at the heart of everything we do. Wherever you find us around the world, if you can think of a product, you can probably find it in our stores, which include TJ Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, Winners, Homesense, and TK Maxx. With variety comes plenty of happy surprises—our environment is ever-changing, and that's just how we like it. Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. Ready to Discover Different?
The Infrastructure and Operations (I&O) organization embodies the hub of lifecycle engineering at TJX, delivering, maintaining, and optimizing our technology portfolio at cloud scale. We are a service-oriented team aimed at providing extraordinary experiences to thousands of TJX associates, business partners, and application delivery teams across the portfolio.
This role operates on a 2-week rotating shift pattern 7:00 – 15:00 & 14:00 – 22:00 Monday – Friday.
- You will be responsible for the implementation and support of Supply Chain technology used throughout our Wroclaw Processing Center.
- You will be working within the Global IT Function, within I&O Service Delivery tower.
- As this is a varied role, you will be providing onsite technical incident support for medium complexity technology, technology engineering, administration, and maintenance activities.
- You will collaborate closely within the global IT and MIM teams to escalate critical incidents on site.
- You will partner with internal customers, Global IT teams and 3rd party vendors on basic to medium complexity technology support/solutions.
- You will participate in IT Supply Chain Agile project planning sessions and own project related activities within your area.
- You will facilitate and communicate IT initiatives to internal business customers and ensure IT service quality standards are met.
- Act as a point of escalation for business customers and be able to translate between technical and non-technical audiences.
- Technical experience within a Supply Chain environment and have exposure to WMS systems, RF HHT's / mobile technology, printing, and barcode technology.
- Exposure in supporting the following technology.
- Desktop/thin client support.
- Physical server support.
- Good knowledge of Active Directory/SCCM/RDC.
- VOIP Telephony.
- Network technology.
- Server room racking and data cabling standards.
- Asset management / lifecycle.
- Diagnostics and trouble shooting IT related issues.
- Experience of IT Service Operations (ITIL) including incident, problem and change management.
- Exposure to a fast paced operational / supply chain environment.
- Fluent spoken and written in Polish and English.
- Service Now Experience and Agile methodology awareness would be preferable.
Up for the challenge? Come Discover Different at TJX - we think you'll find that it's so much more than a job. We move a lot of merchandise - at all times of the day - and that takes working, learning, and growing together alongside championing our culture. When you're a part of our TJX family, you have the full support of a diverse, close-knit team in our Distribution Centres.
As you think about where to work, know that we take care of our people. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Apply on company website