Join us for Career Day
in Marietta, GA!
5PM – 7PM
TitleMax of Marietta
341 Cobb Parkway N.
Marietta, GA, 30062
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is currently looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our team. Available openings may include Customer Service Representative and Management positions.
We invite you to meet our Hiring Managers and learn more about career opportunities as a member of our Store Operations team, the front line of our business that strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry. Visit http://bit.ly/tmxcareerdays to learn more about Career Days.
Our career opportunities include*
- Comprehensive training program designed to help set you up for success
- Performance-based career advancement
- 401k with Company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off
Please note, all Store Operations positions require a valid driver's license, proof of auto insurance, and personal vehicle.
Visit www.careers.tmxfinancefamily.com/jobs to view open positions and role specific minimum qualifications.
Please bring an updated hard copy of your resume and come professionally dressed.
The health and well-being of our Team Members, their families, and our customers remain a top priority for us. That's why we've taken a number of steps to help maintain a clean and safe environment where Team Members can thrive, and customers can feel safe. Currently, in our stores and Corporate offices, we're practicing social distancing, wearing face coverings (subject to certain exemptions), cleaning frequently, and following state and local requirements as well as Center for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines to help ensure a clean and safe environment for all. As the situation evolves, changes may be made to our practices, in line with state and local mandates as well as CDC-guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work phone, Point of Sale, Microsoft Office, and other systems
- Valid driver's license, auto insurance, and personal vehicle to use throughout the workday (mileage compensated)
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Ability to successfully pass a criminal background check required, including motor vehicle report, and other background checks as required, (certain state and local applicant exemptions may apply)
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
Learn More About Us
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*The ability to perform these tasks is required for the position, however, in-store/office events/gatherings, community events, and certain errands outside of the store and office are on hold until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
**Store hours, schedules, and/or the minimum number of hours required for this position may be subject to change at the sole discretion of the Company. Speak with your recruiter for the most up-to-date hourly requirements due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website