Full Relocation package available!
Compensation Range: $500,000-$900,000
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join our team with extensive experience in consumer finance and subprime lending. We provide one of the nation's most recognized consumer credit products and operate under the brands TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®. Helping People is Our Business and you will help our teams by providing oversight and direction of day-to-day business operations, drive program success and clarity to ensure cohesive business objectives, and ensure optimum operational and financial performance of the Company's brands while managing a team of operational leaders.
Under the direction of the President and CEO, you will managyou will manage store operations leadership teams overseeing more than 900 retail locations to ensure cohesive business objectives are met by:
- Provide oversight to the management of operational processes and practices to ensure that store operations programs and standard operating procedures are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
- Guide development of key performance indicator metrics for the business units and create solutions which will positively affect our overall performance/and or efficiency.
- Identify, plan, and execute areas of improvement to drive store operations vision, strategic planning, and efficiency of new processes.
- Direct the efforts of store advertising, construction, and recruitment activities in new and existing markets to fulfill company objectives.
- Monitor and analyze P&L, sales, and marketing activity against company goals.
You will also manage corporate department leadership, including but not limited to: Corporate Operations, Construction, and Real Estate & Leasing to ensure cohesive business objectives as directed by the President and CEO by:
- Serve as liaison between the President and Department Heads while maintaining a clear organizational reporting structure detailing the relationships and responsibilities of all departments and positions consistent with the strategic growth of the Company, while holding the team accountable for execution.
- Continually evaluate business risks to improve and streamline the underlying corporate business processes ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of corporate operations.
- Evaluate, document, and ensure compliance of the Company's corporate internal policies, procedures, and controls consistent with the mission and strategic goals.
- Strategically partner with department heads to develop and maintain annual budgets, keeping monetary spending within the parameters of the committed budget.
- Prepare and analyze a variety of operational reports to identify trends in all areas of the business to include market trends, financial reports, employee staffing levels, and organizational growth as required by the President and CEO.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or related field
- Progressive operational leadership experience in a fast-growing, multi-unit/state company with a national footprint; retail consumer lending industry highly desired
- 10+ years of corporate operations experience in the areas of: Organizational development, performance management and analytics, training & development, staffing/recruiting, finance, budget creation and management, technologies, and product management within a large, multi-unit retail company
- Demonstrated experience in implementing internal controls, policies, and procedures is desired
- Strong analytical skills in finance, P&L management, and retail operations
- Motivator and effective leader who displays professionalism coupled with business acumen
- Effective and consistent communicator across all areas of the Company
- Strong technical skills to include Microsoft Excel
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
The Team You'll Join
The Chief Operating Officer is a key member of the Company's Executive team, a collaborative group of results-driven thought-leaders who work together to set and reinforce organizational vision and operational strategy.
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Eligible to contribute to Company's Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) upon hire with Company Match. Eligible for additional retirement plans.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Uncapped Flexible Paid Time Off
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
The minimum base pay for this position is $500,000/annually.
Exact compensation may vary based on education, skill, and experience. The targeted compensation listed represents the minimum salary for this position and is just one of the many elements of the TMX Finance® Family of Companies Total Compensation package. The base pay/base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may be eligible for performance bonus(es).
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Diversity at the TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the driving forces behind our Company's success and we are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining talent of various backgrounds who demonstrate our shared values. We have worked to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where Team Members can collaborate freely to help spark innovation, drive creativity, advance their skillset, and move their career forward. Our commitment to diversity isn't just about the work we accomplish; it's about fostering a sense of belonging where talented Team Members can bring their whole selves to work to help maximize their full potential.
Our Workplace Awards and Recognition
We are honored to be recognized as a Military Friendly Employer for 2021, 2022, and 2023, a Best Company to Work for by InHerSight, and have received designation as a Top Employer for Hispanic and Latinos by HLPA 2022 and 2023.
TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. Since 1998, we have provided access to credit for customers who are underserved by traditional lenders through our TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan® brands. Many of our customers have nowhere else to turn when they suffer short-term financial setbacks like medical emergencies or home repairs, so it is our mission to remain a reliable source of credit and offer customers hope and opportunity.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website