The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Marketing Analytics Manager to join the team and provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions. You are someone who thrives by using data to influence various marketing strategies and initiatives, ultimately using this intel to grow the Company's bottom line. Your key to success is directly linked to your instinctive quest to uncover marketing insights by leveraging data to better understand and anticipate customer behaviors, leading to marketing optimizations to maximize ROI.
- Build marketing reports and dashboards using programs and languages such as SAS, SQL, PowerBI, Looker, and Tableau.
- Manage marketing analytic processes and strategies such as: data mining, data integration, analysis, reporting, and dashboards.
- Develop innovative analytics and multi-touch attribution reporting solutions that inspire and influence data-driven decisions that impact Marketing and company strategies.
- Lead campaign tracking and reporting for our performance marketing team to help identify efficiencies and improve ROI.
- Extract, clean, and analyze raw data to develop insights and conclusions, and collaborate with marketing leaders on how to best utilize that intel to improve marketing deliverables and KPIs.
- Engage with key stakeholders to identify and shape analytics needs across our omni-channel marketing efforts.
- Partner with cross functional departments such as Finance, Accounting, BIDW, and Credit Risk.
- Work with legal and compliance teams to guarantee all marketing analytics initiatives are compliant with regulatory standards.
- Provide analytical insights to elevate all marketing functions and future strategies.
- Leverage strong business and financial acumen to help identify key areas of opportunity for the marketing department and consistent measurement of marketing KPIs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field, or significant industry-related work experience
- 6+ years of experience in marketing or operational analytics
- Demonstrated ability working with people at all levels in an organization
- Experience delivering analytics and insights to multiple levels of management
- Strong knowledge of data analysis languages such as PowerBI, Tableau, SAS, and writing SQL queries
- Experience with business strategy and tactical implementation
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus on multiple projects and ensure deadlines are consistently met with a high-quality output
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 2 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
The Marketing Analytics Manager is part of the Marketing team, made up of ingeniously creative professionals who are passionate about drawing audiences closer to the heart of our mission. Responsible for driving the marketing efforts of our brands, this team is dedicated to seeing each new initiative come to fruition from inception to implementation. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website