The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for a Redemption Agent to join our team and become part of a dynamic corporate culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. Our Redemption Agents use their customer service and negotiation skills to work with title loan customers facing payment difficulties and assist customers in redeeming their vehicles when account status is post charge off. Whether it's accepting payments over the phone or setting up a payment plan, our Redemption Agents handle sensitive customer information daily with the highest of integrity. You come to the table with the dedication and work ethic we expect of every team member, and we'll provide you with the training, tools, and resources you'll need to succeed.
- Conduct calls to account holders to negotiate payment arrangements on charge off accounts and redeem their vehicles within set guidelines.
- Receive calls from customers whose accounts are in a recovery status to answer payment questions or make payment arrangements.
- Record transactions and customer interactions with accuracy and detail.
- Ensure all federal and state guidelines, including FDCPA, are followed while meeting defined Quality Assurance requirements and other measures of success.
- Minimum one year of direct to customer problem solving service role
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Listening skills with the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment
- Ability to type 40+ wpm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard
- Bachelor's Degree
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Background in price negotiations for product or service
- Retail store management background
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 2 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
- Diverse Culture and Inclusive Environment
Learn More About Us
The Redemption Agent is a member of the Loan Servicing Team, which is committed to helping customers with innovative payment solutions and business services. To learn more, please visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-support.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website