Are you looking for a Company whose mission is To Help People That's what our business is built on and it's what we do every day. We strive to create new and better opportunities for our customers, our Team Members, and our communities by delivering excellent service, continuous innovation, and extraordinary experiences.
As Regional Vice President (“RVP”), you will design your region's operational blueprint, working closely with the rest of the executive store leadership team to innovate and deliver strategic results. Our RVPs wear many hats by partnering directly with Senior Vice Presidents on growth and marketing strategies, while continuing to teach, develop, and motivate their teams to success. You'll also showcase your leadership by offering hands-on support and setting the example for driving critical objectives that make our Company successful. Meanwhile, we'll give you the tools you need by providing you with a comprehensive and engaging training program that covers everything you'll need to excel in your career, and to help your team excel in theirs.
*Must be willing to relocate.
Empower, influence, and coach your District Directors of Operations to strategically improve the financial growth and development of your market.
Collaborate on talent efforts to build your dream team! Establish clear development paths for each of your Team Members and maintain a strategic succession plan based on employee growth and Company success.
Visit each store in your region regularly to provide ongoing and hands-on coaching, development, and mentorship to your teams.
Serve as an expert resource to your District Directors of Operations on operational execution and analytics as it pertains to multi-unit management.
Develop and maintain annual budgets and promote an atmosphere of compliance with Company policies and procedures, as well as local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Communicate the vision, mission, and objectives of the executive team clearly and effectively to inspire your team to accomplish the Company's goals.
Perform and thrive in a performance-driven, fast-paced environment, meet target performance goals, and quickly adapt and adjust priorities as circumstances dictate.
Exercise discretion, discernment, tact and subtly in handling highly confidential information.
Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
This is a full-time role that requires in-person attendance during normal business hours.
- Minimum of five years' experience at a Regional Vice President level or above
- Management of at least 75 locations with at least 5 multi-unit direct reports
- Performance driven mindset with employee mentoring and development experience
- Successful financial management experience including full profit and loss reports and budgets
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Proven track record of successfully growing new and existing store locations
- Creative and strategic approach to growing brand awareness
- Confirmed ability to implement internal field controls, policies, procedures, and compliance
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus and may be required for certain locations
The Team You'll Join
The RVP is an Executive of our Store Operations team, which works to provide alternative lending solutions to customers who may not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional credit opportunities. Store Operations, comprised of our store Team Members, is the front line of our business, and strives to provide the best customer service and overall lending experience in the industry.
To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/store-operations/.
What We Offer
Our Benefits Include*:
- A comprehensive new hire training program designed to help set you up for success
- Access to a robust learning management system, full of e-learning modules and training programs to help boost your professional and personal development
- Professional Development and Mentor Programs plus Ongoing Training Resources
- Multiple coverage levels for Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Group Health & Wellness Program, plus special savings on retail items, travel, entertainment, and more through TMX Perks
- Traditional 401(k) and Roth 401(k) with Company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and AD&D Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits, including short-term and long-term disability insurance, accident, critical illness, and hospital confinement insurance
- Paid Time Off (Accrue approximately 12 days per year, plus 1 additional days for each year of service after the first year of employment up to a maximum of 18 days)
- Performance-based career advancement
*Based on current benefit offering, which is subject to change with or without notice. Certain benefits are subject to the terms and conditions of the governing plan documents which should be consulted for additional details and eligibility requirements.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
Diversity at the TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the driving forces behind our Company's success and we are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining talent of various backgrounds who demonstrate our shared values. We have worked to create a welcoming and inclusive environment where Team Members can collaborate freely to help spark innovation, drive creativity, advance their skillset, and move their career forward. Our commitment to diversity isn't just about the work we accomplish; it's about fostering a sense of belonging where talented Team Members can bring their whole selves to work to help maximize their full potential.
Our Workplace Awards and Recognition
We are honored to be recognized as a Military Friendly Employer for 2021, 2022, and 2023, a Best Company to Work for by InHerSight, and have received designation as a Top Employer for Hispanic and Latinos by HLPA 2022 and 2023.
TMX Finance® Family of Companies is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. Since 1998, we have provided access to credit for customers who are underserved by traditional lenders through our TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan® brands. Many of our customers have nowhere else to turn when they suffer short-term financial setbacks like medical emergencies or home repairs, so it is our mission to remain a reliable source of credit and offer customers hope and opportunity.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills, and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
Important: The TMX Finance® Family of Companies will never ask you for banking or other payment information at any point during the interview or hiring process, nor will we conduct an interview via text message. Any official email correspondence will come from the domain @titlemax.com or @titlemax.biz. In-store positions are in-person only, remote options not available. For questions or verification, call 1- 855-TMX-JOBS.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website