SEO & Paid Search Strategist
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an experienced SEO & Paid Search Strategist to join the team and take ownership of an overall blueprint that will dictate the architecture and approach for driving growth. As a seasoned strategist with a complete understanding of Search Engine Optimization, you will manage and be responsible for a multi-million-dollar annual Paid Search campaign, continuously mine for new keyword opportunities, and optimize websites accordingly based on insights garnered from in depth analysis and the fusion of their SEO and Paid Search efforts. You're a subject matter expert in your field with advanced knowledge of trends, changes, applications, implementations, strategies, and realizations. While you're providing leadership and guidance for internal and external contributors, we'll provide you with the tools and technology to help you take your career to the next level.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Own and manage SEO campaigns across all TMX Finance® Family of Companies brands and websites.
Create strategies to drive online traffic to the Company's website, track conversion rates and rankings as well as other KPIs, and work to make improvements using a range of techniques, SEO, and best web practices.
Raise brand awareness and recognition by managing the network's brand and product campaigns, improving the usability, design, content, and conversion of the network websites.
Evaluate customer research, market conditions, and competitor data, as well as develop online marketing concepts and strategies in order to proactively anticipate and prepare for emerging needs.
Work closely with outside SEO agencies on strategy development, prioritization of recommendations, content creation, keyword discovery, and link building development. Leverage their dashboard, data and reports to evaluate the degree of success of SEO efforts.
Perform detailed data monitoring and effectively interpret, analyze and report ongoing SEO efforts.
Research, analyze and gain full understanding of the competitive landscape in the industry with the goal to enhance the company's standing.
Partner with IT, front-end developers and digital marketing managers to implement on-page and SEO optimizations.
Identify technical issues with site performance and search engine crawls and provide easy-to-understand analysis and recommendations to improve SEO efforts ensuring that traffic and ROI goals are met or exceeded.
Implement SEO best practices and provide ongoing support for SEO initiatives, such as link building, on-site technical audits, keyword research and analytics.
Develop and manage paid search campaigns supporting brand objectives, including but not limited to, strategy, bid management, account architecture, and day-to-day monitoring.
Generate reporting on a regular basis for all major KPIs and goals.
Provide recommendations and execute strategies for new keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
Work closely with compliance department to continuously add and optimize new paid search ads.
18001, CORP, Marketing-18010, 18010, TBDJob Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Development, or a related field
- 5+ years of hands on experience in SEO and paid search
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic
- An up to date, working knowledge of current, past and projected trends in the SEO industry
- Extensive experience with developing and strategizing complex content marketing initiatives
- Experience with website analysis and various analytical and reporting tools, such as SalesForce, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Conductor
- Experience creating and maintaining websites via CMS (i.e. WordPress)
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML and basic web structure
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be flexible and willing to pivot to keep pace with evolving strategies
- Must be self-sufficient, self-motivated, and easily self-managed
- Must possess an innovative mindset, with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced understanding of integrated marketing and lead generation strategies, and how they come together to provide measurable results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the office, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Prior experience with Google Analytics 360 and Google Data Studio is a plus, but not required
- Adwords certification preferred
- Basic understanding of Adobe Photoshop is beneficial but not required
Learn More About Us
The SEO & Paid Search Strategist is part of the Marketing Team which is made up of ingeniously creative professionals who are passionate about drawing audiences closer to the heart of our mission. Responsible for driving the marketing efforts of our brands, this team is dedicated to seeing each new initiative come to fruition from inception to implementation. To learn more about this team, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/creative-support/.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply on company website