OBGYN South (OGS) is growing and seeking a Full Time Ob/Gyn Physician to join our team!
We are a growing 8 provider practice that has been proudly serving our patient community for over 35 years offering complete female healthcare services.
Our physicians have extensive training and experience serving patients for teen health, family planning, pregnancy care, reproductive, menstrual, breast, and sexual health, menopause, and more. Routine checkups, prenatal appointments, lab tests, and even complex gynecologic procedures are easy to schedule at any of our state-of-the-art facilities.
- Office locations: We offer services at 3 convenient locations: Homewood, Alabaster, and Pell City, AL
- Predictable rotating schedule: Homewood main office schedule with 1 day per week at a satellite location (Pell City or Alabaster)
- Supportive labor and delivery staff within hospital
- MFM provided on campus
- Obstetrics Emergency Room (OB/ED) – Designated OB hospitalist support for on call physician
- 60/40 Ob Gyn
- Level 3 NICU
- Patients meet with all doctors so you can enjoy true time off!
- 1 call day per week (combined office/call) / Q5 weekend call
- Privileges: Brookwood Baptist Medical Center (w/ exclusive women's medical center)
- Strong surgical opportunity with robotics option.
- In House Specialists: Urogynecology, Chronic Pelvic Pain
Why choose a career with us:
- Competitive Compensation dependent on experience
- (Base Guarantee with Productivity Bonuses)
- Possible Signing Bonus or Relocation Support
- Comprehensive benefits package - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Dedicated mentorship and support (team support on complex cases)
- Hospital Credentialing & Malpractice Insurance
- Favorable PTO and CME reimbursement
- Leadership Development Opportunities & Training
- A collaborative environment that promotes individual ideas and growth
- Patient centered care model.
Must have completed or currently completing an ACGME/AOA approved Ob/Gyn residency program prior to hire date or job transfer date
Keywords: OB/GYN, OBGYN, OB-GYN, obstetrics, gynecology, private practice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician, Alabama, Birminghamractice, Obstetrician Gynecologist, DO, MD, Physician, Alabama, Birmingham, Homewood, AL, Signing Bonus, Relocation
Apply on company website