Phoenixville Hospitalis seeking aGeneral Surgeonto join their very busy and well-established practice in Phoenixville Pennsylvania, 30 minutes north of Philadelphia. The new surgeon will be joining two (2) experienced General Surgeons and is the only surgery practice in the hospital with a ready-made patient panel to be busy on the first day. There is no Trauma call, and the practice culture is very collaborative with an excellent support staff.
Phoenixville Hospitalis your community healthcare provider; a 144-bed facility providing comprehensive medical services through approximately 25,000 emergency room visits, 8,200 inpatient admissions, and more than 500 community outreach programs annually.Phoenixville Hospitalhas the largestRobotic Surgery Centerin the area, an award-winning cardiovascular program, a fully accredited cancer center, NAPBC-accredited breast health center, and an acute inpatient rehabilitation center.Phoenixville Hospitalis accredited byThe Joint Commissionand has been recognized for its quality outcomes and clinical expertise across services lines that include joint replacement surgery, advanced heart failure care, and the designation as aPrimary Stroke Center.
- Collaborative team of 2 surgeon with an excellent supporting staff
- A very busy and growing practice
- The only General Surgery practice at Phoenixville Hospital.
- 1:3 rotating call
- No Trauma call
- Large Robotic Surgery Center with 2 da Vinci systems (Xi and X)
- 30 mins outside of Philadelphia in an excellent suburban setting
- Many cultural opportunities and a very historic area
The Benefits We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Retirement savings plan with employer automatic contribution and employer match.
- Malpractice insurance
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Generous paid time-off allowance
- CME time and money
- Relocation assistance
- H1B Visa & Green Card Support (*does not qualify for J1 Waiver)
- Supportive health system to advance goals
Phoenixvilleand the greaterPhiladelphiaarea offers excellent schools, affordable homes, colleges, and parks plus a multitude of cultural, recreational, shopping, sporting attractions and social amenities all within driving distance to shore points, Philadelphia, New York City, Baltimore and Washington DC.Phoenixvilleoffers extensive arts and culture, shopping, nightlife, and dining experiences! Phoenixville Borders close to the Schuylkill River and French Creek with multiple outdoor recreational areas in Oaks and French Creek State Park, with hundreds of trails for exciting adventures. Minutes from historic sites such as Valley Forge National Historical Park, to world-class shopping centers in King of Prussia and Exton, there is a wide offering of attractions for families of all ages.
Virtual Tour-Phoenixville Hospital
Montgomery County, PA - Official Website
Valley Forge and Montgomery County
Brittany Kulp, CPRP
Senior Medical Staff Recruiter, Medical Staff Recruitment | 484-587-9535
Brittany.Kulp@towerhealth.org | towerhealth.org
- Candidates must be BE/BC in General Surgery
- Robotics experience is a plus
- Experience in performing colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures is very desirable.
- Candidates coming out of training encouraged to apply!
Apply on company website