Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Administrative Associate is responsible for working directly with an assigned brokerage team in performing administrative assignments for Transwestern, including marketing and project coordination. It is the responsibility of the Administrative Associate to accomplish responsibilities within Transwestern quality standards and corporate goals and in a manner that achieves maximum efficiency of the group(s) and the value of the assigned properties.
It is also the responsibility of Administrative Associate not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, property managers, vendors and the like but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Work with regional team in administration of their leasing services: database management, electronic marketing distribution, written proposals, preparing documents for presentations, design and development of marketing materials.
- Monitor competitors marketing materials and incorporate best practice changes when appropriate.
- Serves as in-house webmaster for Transwestern regional team web site and online marketing campaigns.
- Partner with other regional and corporate marketing staff to maximize marketing efforts in all locations.
- Develop business relationships with vendors, media, and others necessary to maximize exposure in the local market.
- Design and development of custom brochures, tombstone ads, power point presentations, proposal templates, etc.
- Maintains marketing files and archives.
- Participate in planning and implementation of external client events for the Region.
- Partner with Research team in preparation and direct mail distribution of monthly and quarterly market reports.
- Routinely keep current and update marketing collateral materials with current statistics and graphics conformity.
- Provide general administrative support to investment team and other staff as necessary.
- Assist in developing new marketing initiatives to increase TW's presence and positive business reputation in the marketplace.
- Monitor marketing strategies used by competitors to adopt successful ideas and "stay ahead of the curve.”
- Contribute to effectively marketing available listings to create interest and awareness in availabilities listed with our brokers.
- Develop professional, proven tools for brokers to use on a regular basis. Work to ensure that as our "Marketing Proposals" and "Opinion of Values" become more professional and valuable, that they are being used correctly as a supplementary tool for brokers to effectively land assignments.
- Support the Marketing Manager in designing and implementing professional marketing materials, advertisements, documents, signage and stationery.
- Design and schedule monthly Constant Contact e-mail blasts for each property.
- Order property signs.
- Create new, valuable tools for Salesperson's Tools to assist in gaining new business or report on an existing assignment.
- Create miscellaneous reports, unconventional materials per broker request, or various projects that do not fit normal marketing support.
- Take ownership of updating TW's regional website, CoStar and Loopnet listings.
- Work with Regional research team to support production of quarterly market reports.
- Four year college degree preferred or equivalent experience
- One to two years of experience, but recent college grads are welcome
- Strong knowledge of journalism or communication is preferred
- Computer proficient, including knowledge in the following programs: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), ACT! Database, Adobe Acrobat, InDesign (CS6/CC), Illustrator. Knowledge of HTML preferred.
- Experience writing marketing or publicity copy
- Upbeat personality, positive attitude and work well in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills - effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage large workloads
- Strong attention to detail - excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- Must be reliable
- Requires some lifting of office-related supplies (up to 25lb.)
LOCATIONFort Worth, TX
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website