Job DescriptionThe Administrative Associate is responsible for working directly with an assigned brokerage team in performing administrative assignments for Transwestern, including marketing and project coordination. It is the responsibility of the Administrative Associate to accomplish responsibilities within Transwestern quality standards and corporate goals and in a manner that achieves maximum efficiency of the group(s) and the value of the assigned properties.
It is also the responsibility of Administrative Associate not only to exhibit legendary customer service when communicating with tenants, prospective tenants, owners, property managers, vendors and the like but also to focus on productivity and results.
- Prepares memoranda, letters, proposals, charts, tables, surveys, tour books, presentations, proposals, commission agreements, newsletters and other documents using various software packages including Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Provides support through printing, binding, copying, scanning, and mailing as requested.
- Prepares presentation materials including tour books, market surveys, letters of intent, request for proposals, counter proposal, proposal comparison, critical timelines, commission agreements, exclusive listing agreements, lien waivers, lease or sublease agreements, marketing placemats, stacking plans, market overviews, development strategies, aerial maps, project overviews, space/property fliers, etc.
- Ability to code basic HTML email templates
- Performs requested documentation compilation using Microsoft, CRM/XRM, Work Day and Adobe Creative Suite applications and other various applications as requested
- Compiles moderately complex documents and information for necessary weekly and monthly reports, informational packages and/or presentation materials.
- Assists in the preparation, gathering, research and presentation of complex proposals.
- Prepares deal sheets/vouchers and invoices accurately and efficiently
- Prepares and submits expenses reports and supportive documentation on behalf of brokerage team and support staff partners
- Creates and manages project timeline, requirements and budgets
- Maintains departmental electronic filing and tracking systems.
- Includes establishing electronic files and/or database(s) for all correspondence, project work, and reports as necessary.
- Provide editorial support of marketing materials, research and authorship of various sections of offering books
- Understand basic financial models using Excel and other office applications.
- Schedules and organizes meetings, conference calls and appointments.
- Prepares items in relation to meetings, including but not limited to, creation and assembly of documents for distribution, coordination of site reservation, food orders, attendance confirmations, and interacting with attendees to address questions or issues on an event.
- Coordinates travel arrangements including air reservations, scheduling options, hotel reservations, car services and car rental reservations.
- Develops travel itineraries to correspond with current schedules.
- Produces monthly reports and newsletter for internal and external use.
- Bachelor's degree required 1-2 Years experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous related work experience in an administrative or Assistant role
- Computer; software proficient, including knowledge in the following programs:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Adobe
- Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator
- Experience with Constant Contact, XRM, Mail Chimp or other electronic email distribution platforms
- Must assert leadership qualities and work well in a team environment or independently
- Must be well-organized
- Must have the ability and desire to initiate and maintain organization
- Must be creative and flexible, while maintaining Transwestern branding Excellent interpersonal skills - effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage large workloads
- Ability to provide assistance with client events, open houses, specialty events as needed
- Strong attention to detail - excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters
- Must be reliable
- Must be able to make beneficial judgement calls
- Must be able to complete projects and assignments timely and efficiently in a face paced environment
- Must be available to work some nights or weekends occasionally to cover office, client or association events
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website