Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Associate Broker is responsible for assisting a Senior-level brokerage team in the marketing and sales of multifamily apartment buildings. During this time, the Associate Broker will be trained in all aspects of the investment valuation and sale of multifamily properties, to prepare them to become a successful commercial agent.
A successful Associate Broker is driven to succeed and has a strong desire to provide the best quality service to the client. The successful Associate Broker will effectively manage several projects and ensure those projects are completed on time, manage client expectations, interface & build relationships with all clients, while generating new business opportunities.
- Identify prospective clients (buyers & sellers), canvass designated multifamily submarkets, and catalog properties.
- Tele-market, cold-call, and generate leads.
- Set, schedule, and attend meetings with clientele and other team members.
- Review and assist with requests-for- proposals, broker opinion of values, proposals for brokerage services, determine property information & specifications, prepare letters & various correspondence, build tour schedules & tour properties, create prospect activity reports, assist with asset valuation, organize and deliver client updates, and aid with Co-Star & Loopnet review and reporting functions.
- Assist & communicate with Marketing Support Lead with creation/maintenance of marketing brochures.
- Track recent sales and on-market listings and create & update related databases and reports.
- Assist with quarterly reporting and analysis.
- Assist with closing activities and timelines.
- Attend trade conventions and seminars and networking events.
- Preferably, a bachelor's degree in real estate, business management, finance, accounting, or a related discipline.
- A minimum of 3-years working experience in Sales, preferably in commercial real estate brokerage - experience in a client-oriented environment that requires producing analytical reports is a plus.
- Possess real estate licenses where required by state law or in progress.
- Familiarity with real estate law, building codes as well as city and county regulations.
- Computer proficient, including knowledge in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, ACT! Database, Adobe Acrobat, & Outlook.
- Must posses leadership qualities and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative analysis and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and heavy work load.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Any financial or appraiser professional designation is a plus.
- Valid drivers licenses.
The Broker Associate will convert to a commission base position after 6 months of employment.
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website