Job DescriptionThe Transwestern companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment management and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting senior-level brokerage-services/real estate professionals in developing relationships with and serving the needs of local and/or national prospective customers as well as providing diverse marketing support for tenant rep. and transaction science services. The primary role of this position is to serve as an analyst and communicator on other major projects. The Analyst will effectively manage client expectations and TW work product, answer questions from clients, and keep projects on an appropriate schedule.
- Identify prospective clients and canvass an office submarket.
- Review and assist with requests for proposals, letters, building templates, building tour schedules and reports, prepare and send faxes, print Co-Star Building Reports.
- Assist all agents with typing, send e-mails with flyers to mass quantity of brokers and other pertinent, prepare marketing kits, and assemble/bind proposals.
- Assist with creation/maintenance of marketing and leasing brochures.
- Create/maintain proposal database for boilerplate type request for proposals, offers, etc.
- Create/maintain client database (locally, regionally & nationally).
- Create/update: tenants in the market database; master leasing and sale comparables database.
- Assist with quarterly reporting and leasing analysis.
- Research tenant occupancy and floor plates at other building for brokers.
- Assist with departmental filing and tracking systems.
- Additional assignments as assigned by leasing team.
- Preferably, a bachelor's degree in business management, finance, accounting, or a resources/personnel management related discipline.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years sales associate experience, preferably in commercial real estate brokerage - experience in a client-oriented environment that requires producing analytical reports.
- Possess real estate licenses where required by state law or in progress.
- Familiarity with real estate law, building codes as well as city and county regulation.
- Computer proficient, including knowledge in the following programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, ACT! Database, Adobe Acrobat, & Outlook.
- Must posses leadership qualities and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent quantitative analysis and organizational skills.
- Strong desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and heavy work load.
- Ability to produce quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website