Job DescriptionThe Transwestern family of companies together comprise a privately held, diversified real estate services, investment and development organization.
A unique approach underlies our success. We do business differently by empowering our team members with the resources and independence to deliver extraordinary results to our clients. It's simple. We start with hiring hard-working, smart, genuinely good people, and organize them in collaborative cross-functional teams. We give them the support to outperform and the freedom to take ownership as they work to exceed our clients' expectations. We do business differently, and that makes us Transwestern.
The Senior Vice President, Broker for the Non-Profit Practice, is to provide consulting and transaction services and to support business development initiatives. The Senior Vice President will assist clients in defining, implementing and achieving enterprise solutions.
The role's primary responsibilities will include but not limited to; securing new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, and relationship building, offering innovative solutions to current client base and spearheading new client projects.
- Analyze non-profit clients' real estate portfolios and develop strategies and plans to achieve long-term operational and financial goals.
- Work with the Financial Analytics Team to develop complex real estate financial analysis, develop sophisticated tools and creative approaches that will allow our clients to optimize their real estate portfolios.
- Manage the creation of key deliverables including; workplace strategy findings, location analytics and portfolio services in coordination with consulting team.
- Manage and coordinate the on and off market site search efforts with the research department and team member's support.
- Proactively run and manage team members in the execution of client engagements to ensure extraordinary results, service and profitability.
- Lead the disposition and leasing efforts for nonprofit properties in coordination with team members.
- Prepare and negotiate term sheets and legal documents including Letters of Intent, Lease, Purchase and Sale Agreements, and development agreements.
- Manage the pitch and proposal development for prospective clients in coordination with marketing and team members.
- Manage and coordinate research initiatives and support nonprofit platform development.
- Work with Transwestern team members to help foster the highest quality of office culture, teamwork and client service.
- Identify new business opportunities and build your network of potential clients and influencers through thoughtful prospecting techniques.
- Inclusive of innovative and workshops and events for the nonprofit community.
- Preferably, a bachelor's or master's degree in business management, finance, accounting, or a resources/personnel management related discipline.
- Extensive commercial real estate experience including a minimum of 5+ years in brokerage/transactions.
- Possess real estate licenses where required by state law.
- Familiarity with real estate law, building codes as well as city regulations.
- Intricate understanding of the drivers behind decision making within nonprofit organizations.
- Passion for community development and the public good.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and work well in a team environment.
- Highly motivated, driven to succeed and have exceptional sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, must be able to handle multiple projects, changing priorities and heavy workload.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Must be reliable and have a strong work ethic.
LOCATIONNew York, NY
APPLY TODAY to be a part of an energetic and motivated team of professionals!
Transwestern offers an exciting work environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as a 401(K) plan. Transwestern is an equal opportunity employer. No agencies or phone calls please.
Apply on company website