Company: Travis Credit Union
Location: Vacaville, CA
Career Level: Mid-Senior Level
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
Email me to apply later
M-Sat (w/1 additional day off per manager)
- Assists the branch manager with providing effective leadership and efficient day-to-day operation of the branch.
- Assists in the supervising of all daily activities of the branch, as well as the training, motivating, coaching, development and evaluating of employees.
- Partners with the Branch Manager for the achievement of quality member service and maintaining an effective cross-selling environment to assist in overall strategic goals of the Credit Union and motivating staff in meeting assigned branch incentive goals.
- Assumes the role of Member Service Representative and Teller as business necessity requires.
- Demonstrates a high level of effective and professional expertise when identifying and offering financial assistance.
- Works in any branch location as needed.
- PC skills to include Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Effective, professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to deal with members in stressful situations with tact and diplomacy.
- Thorough knowledge of Credit Union products and services, including all types of accounts and transactions.
- Ability to cross-sell TCU products and services.
- Thorough understanding of balancing, error corrections, lending practices, branch security control policies, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- Excellent member service, time management, and organizational skills.
- Must be flexible with hours needed to work, to include Saturdays.
- Ability to make decisions and take appropriate risks.
- Ability to provide leadership, support, motivation and professional development to assigned staff.
- Understand the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate
Apply on company website