Company: Travis Credit Union
Location: Vacaville, CA
Career Level: Associate
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
M-S Flex Schedule
- Receives phone calls in a Call Center environment with an emphasis on performing a variety of basic transactional and member support services in an efficient and professional manner.
- Recognizes the value of member retention and uses sales skills to provide general information about all products and services and cross-sells when applicable.
- Evaluates the member relationship for the possibility of activating new products and services.
- Understands the importance of, and works towards, achieving the credit union's short and long term strategic plans.
- Understands the importance of schedule adherence and the role it plays in maintaining the Call Center's service objectives.
- PC skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in use of multi-line phones and computer skills for data entry.
- Proven ability to identify and resolve problems with tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to work in high paced environment and perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages.
- Must be detail oriented with above average listening and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of TCU products and services and the ability to cross-sell products/services to members.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
Apply on company website