20 hrs/wk MWThFSa 11am-3pm (may include some 8hr days)
Helps build positive member relations by providing prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous and personalized service to members. Demonstrates a high level of expertise when identifying and offering financial assistance to all new and existing members. Performs assigned teller and member service tasks associated with the processing of member transactions, which includes all cash and non-cash transactions. Helps increase business by promoting and cross-selling products and services to meet established goals. Assists the branch management team with the daily operations of the branch and acts as a backup to the branch management team in their absence. Provides on-the-job training to all new branch employees and provides limited guidance/direction to staff.
Reports directly to the Branch Supervisor/Asst Branch Manager.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Skills or Abilities
- PC skills to include Word, Excel and Outlook. Strong math skills to include the ability to calculate rates, ratios and percentages.
- General knowledge of credit union policies, procedures, products and services.
- Excellent member service skills and the ability to resolve problems with tact and diplomacy.
- Effective and professional communication skills.
- Ability to effectively identify products and services to benefit members.
- Must be flexible with work schedule, to include working Saturdays as needed.
- Understands the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act and ensures compliance through monitoring and reporting of member activity as appropriate.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Apply on company website