Trinity Health Medical Group has an exciting part-time or full-time (0.5 to 1.0 FTE) Sleep Psychologist opportunity to join our West Michigan team located in Grand Rapids and Muskegon, Michigan.
- Trinity Health Sleep Centers are dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of the full scope of adult and pediatric sleep disorders.
- Sleep Psychologist will perform CBT-I and other sleep psychology needs.
- Training for CBT-I is available for those psychologists with limited experience.
- Trinity Health Grand Rapids and Trinity Health Muskegon are accredited by the AASM.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday
- Team consists of 8 Sleep Medicine Physicians of varying specialties, 6 APPs and 1 psychologist regionally.
As a Trinity Health employed provider, you can anticipate:
- Competitive compensation package along with health, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off program and CME funding with time off
- Relocation assistance
- Malpractice insurance w/tail
- 403b with employer contribution & match
Apply on company website