At True Food Kitchen, we are purveyors of nourishment for the wellness-aware. We believe that living well isn't just about eating the right food, but about sharing it with the right people. At our restaurants, guests are presented with the opportunity to enjoy meals without compromise. Working at True Food Kitchen is unlike anything else you've experienced before. Since our menu is a journey into a new way of eating, those who prepare, present and serve the food are key to telling our story. Our family of chefs, managers, cooks, servers, bartenders, hosts, dishwashers and more are the key ingredients to our growth and success. Join our growing team and we'll show you how passionate we are about making your career goals come TRUE.Job Description
Our Managers lead our team members and grow our business. At the heart of each of our restaurants is a management team committed to operating a profitable restaurant, driving sales and building the culture of hospitality that True intends on preserving for meals to come. These restaurant leaders will continue to raise the bar every day for themselves, their team and their restaurant location. Our managers underscore our mission, vision, values and most importantly, the culture of each of our unique restaurant families.Qualifications
- You're passionate about creating memorable dining experiences and exceeding guest expectations.
- You're resilient in stressful situations and always able to handle last minute requests.
- For more than2 years, as a manager, you've been a key ingredient in the success of a full service, high-volume restaurant.
- You have basic knowledge and understanding of financial aspects of business operations.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401k Plan with Company Match
- 5 Day Work Week
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Professional Career Development and Growth Opportunities
- Fun Work Vibe
Apply on company website