TrueCar's mission is simple: make the car-buying process simple, fair and fun. We do this by creating a win-win relationship between consumers and automotive dealers. We have over 11,000 dealers in our program, and we have sold more than 2 million vehicles so far! Located one block from the beach in downtown Santa Monica, TrueCar is a fast-paced and fast-growing company looking to expand our team.
We are currently seeking a detailed, motivated and experienced Manager, Receivables to oversee, manage and track the development of our Accounts Receivable Analyst team of eight, each managing portfolios with an average of 700 to 1,000 active accounts.
This position requires strong problem solving skills and excellent customer service and conflict resolution techniques, as they will be responsible for escalating, as needed, and resolving difficult situations with both internal and external customers, while assisting the Sr. Manager with prioritization, process automation, and reporting analytics. The Manager will also be involved in the day to day operations of the ARA's as indicated below.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Contact automobile dealerships via email and outgoing collection calls for delinquent balances in assigned territories
- Contact new dealers to the program to ensure invoices and statement are received by the correct point of contact and verify account information
- Collaborate with the Account Management team to research accounts claiming disputes and payment issues
- Utilize system generated reports to prepare weekly work list
- Track all communication and progress in our CRM system
- Resolve and communicate dispute status to dealers
- Identify dispute trends and team with internal customers to resolve root causes proactively
- Maintain a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Train, develop, and manage performance of Account Receivable analysts
- Attain collection goals determined by assigned portfolio
- All other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- A minimum of 5 years Accounts Receivable Collection and Supervisor experience of three or more associates
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Strong proficiency with the Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Familiarity with accounting software and CRM databases, preferably Great Plains and Salesforce
- Strong, effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience working within a growing environment that requires flexibility and adaptability to constant changes
At TrueCar we pride ourselves on being a bold, disruptive brand, one that's committed to reinventing the car-buying experience. We bring game changing technology to the automotive marketplace because we believe there's a better way to do things. We're not simply another website or app. Our pricing information and Certified Dealer network are helping people save thousands, while they enjoy a buying experience that's truly exceptional. Bringing this vision to life is our amazing team of people, the very heart of our company.
From all-company catered lunches every Wednesday to our happy hours, we care deeply about our culture and creating a casual, fun workplace. We work collaboratively, across departments, fostering an environment where there's open communication and recognition of hard work. TrueCar isn't simply a place to have a job. It's a company where you can be a part of something that lasts. We value the entrepreneurial spirit and encourage employees to take ownership of both their projects and their careers.
Recognizing the effort and passion of our employees is a top priority at TrueCar. So we've created a benefits package that is more than competitive. We pay 100% of your health benefits for you and your entire family, not a dime taken from your paycheck. We also offer 401K matching, a generous equity package, monthly fitness reimbursements and, because everyone needs an occasional re-charge, unlimited PTO and 10 paid holidays. All of this set in idyllic office locations in Santa Monica, Austin and San Francisco.Location(s): CA Santa Monica 1401 Ocean, Suite 200
Apply on company website