TrueCar exists to be the most transparent brand in automotive, to serve as a catalyst that dramatically improves the way people discover, buy, and sell cars. Our amazing team of people, the very heart of our company, breathe life into our vision every day with their ingenuity and collaborative spirit.
The third-party auto space is mired by archaic, lead generation companies that profit off rapid-firing user information across the web. However, TrueCar's business model is focused on improving the shopping journey and selling vehicles, not leads or ads. As the only player tracking vehicles sold, we're uniquely positioned as the strategic end-to-end disruptor; capable of transforming the car buying marketplace for both consumers and dealers.
We're poised to provide consumers a best-in-class shopping & discovery experience, and we're looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Analyst to join our team. He or she will be responsible for one of the fastest growing areas of our company as we bring transparency and simplicity to the increasingly complex world of car buying. This candidate will be responsible for building, tracking, and optimizing campaigns across all digital channels to drive traffic & profitability.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Build, execute, and optimize campaigns across digital advertising platforms, focusing on AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook
- Own campaign reporting and tracking - regularly socializing results with key stakeholders, including C-level executives
- Research and develop new strategies and ideas to test
- Understand the latest trends and best practices
WHAT YOU NEED:
• 3+ years of digital marketing analytics and campaign management experience with a strong focus on programmatic and social experience
• Proven track record to strategize and implement successful campaigns to drive positive KPIs.
• Experience with digital platforms, such as Google Marketing Platform, YouTube, DSPs, DMP, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Experience with A/B testing and campaign optimizations.
• Ability to outline goals and metrics for performance channels on different models such as, CPM, CTR, CPC, tCPA
• Ability to digest findings, and create well-organized reports and presentations to give direction to executive management
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills, such as: Excel and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with BI tools, such as Microstrategy, Tableau, SQL, and/or any other data visualization tools, a plus
• Detail-oriented, loves to problem solve, and quick on your feet
• Exhibit a deep sense of intellectual curiosity
• Self-starter capable of developing and defending a thesis
• Strong communication and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to run multiple projects and work effectively across teams
Additional Info: BA/BS from top-tier school – e.g. marketing analytics, mathematics, finance, etc.Location(s): CA Santa Monica 1401 Ocean, Suite 300
Apply on company website