We are seeking a self-directed, energetic, and efficient Laundry Care Attendant to join our top-notch Laundry team. The role is important because you set the stage for the guest experience. This position needs to be able
operate washer and dryer machines to clean articles such as wearing apparel, sheets, blankets, and other linens used by the hotel and guests. The model applicant will have strong work ethic and be a team player.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- To perform a combination of tasks that maintain hotel laundry standards in a clean and orderly manner, thereby contributing to a pleasant, positive guest experience
- Load articles into washer and add specified amount of detergent, soap, or another cleaning agent to optimize maximum clean
- Mix and add detergents, dyes, bleaches, and other solutions and chemicals to clean, color, dry or stiffen articles
- Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time cycles
- Sort dried articles according to identification number or type and then fold and place item in appropriate storage bin
- Iron all table linens, sheets, and napkins as directed
- Maintain laundry equipment in optimal working condition and follow manufacturer's directions for operation and maintenance in addition ensure machines are kept clean and debris free.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications
- All other duties as needed and or assigned
- HS Diploma or equivalent preferred experience
- Hospitality industry or other applicable cleaning experience preferred
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds and frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Be able to stand continuously up to 8 hours per shift
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website