Company: Tulalip Casino Resort
Location: Tulalip, WA
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Hospitality, Travel, Leisure
Controls and distributes cards/dice to players in designated game in accordance with the applicable controls, regulations, policies and procedures.
COMPENSATION: $13.50 per hour plus tips (tokes)Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent preferred. *If applicant does not meet this education requirement, employer will allow 6 months from date of hire to meet job requirement, as a condition of employment.
- Successful completion of Dealer Training.
- Must pass a live audition with “acceptable” points with knowledge of specific game(s). (Test required)
- Minimum of six (6) months experience dealing at least one (1) Table Game, i.e., Blackjack, Roulette, or Craps. Tulalip Dealer training, with certificate of completion, may be accepted in lieu of experience.
- Minimum of six (6) months experience dealing at least two (2) Novelty games, i.e., Fortune Pai Gow, Spanish 21/Player's Edge 21, EZ Baccarat, 3 Card Poker, 4 Card Poker, Ultimate Texas, etc. Tulalip Dealer training, with certificate of completion, may be accepted in lieu of experience.
- Previous experience utilizing guest service skills preferred.
- Must pass a live audition with “acceptable” points with knowledge of specific game(s).
- Must be flexible to work both Casino sites, the Tulalip Resort Casino and the Quil Ceda Creek Casino.
- Must be able to successfully pass a background investigation for a Tribal Gaming License or Permit.
- Must be available to work as job functions and duties require, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
- Must have a successful employment history with Tulalip Tribes and/or other present and past employers.
Apply on company website