Provides information to guests regarding hotel services, features, and amenities. Coordinates guest requests for special arrangement of services. Maintains extensive knowledge of the local area, surrounding venues, and upcoming events.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Ability to compose routine business correspondence, i.e., letters, memos, etc. (Test required)
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in guest service capacity.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience using Microsoft Office and/or Word, Excel and Access.
- Minimum of two (2) years hotel concierge, front desk, and/or bell service experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must have a valid Driver's License and personal automobile insurance.
- Must have the tolerance and patience for dealing with upset, angry and/or frustrated guests.
- Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Will be responsible for the deliverance of the highest level of guest service to all guests, VIP's, and co-workers.
- Must attend mandatory guest service training.
- Must be able to successfully complete either a tribal, state, or federal background investigation.
- Must be able to obtain a Hotel Permit per Regulation 12 with the Tulalip Gaming Agency.
- Must be able to work any shift assigned to include days, swing, grave, weekends and/or holidays.
- Must have successful employment history with the Tulalip Tribes and/or other employers.
Apply on company website