We are seeking a Cocktail /Beverage Floor Supervisor with passion and knowledge in the Beverage industry. In this role, there would be an oversight of Bartenders, Barbacks and Beverage Servers. Candidates must have high volume Food & Beverage Operations experience.
- Takes responsibility for ensuring employees are trained/developed in Food & Beverage Operations and monitors business flow to develop efficient training, break and shift schedules.
- Ensures the Beverage staff receives sales slip reports in a timely manner and trains all Beverage staff in the process of declaring tips.
- Consistently demonstrates the initiative to assist all Beverage staff when required by business needs.
- Maintains stock requisitions and continually monitors inventory costs against Beverage budget.
- Maintains working knowledge of F&B Operation's internal functions, controls and software updates and takes the initiative to convey pertinent information to employees regarding policy changes.
- Ensures efficiency and accurate performance standards are met by maintaining communication with all work areas to verify paperwork and inventory controls.
- Consistently demonstrates outstanding guest service skills and always identifies repeat guests.
- Consistently maintains professional rapport and confidentiality in communicating with other departments as required by procedure (i.e. MIS, Gaming Commission, Security, Credit, Surveillance, Games Dept., Nation Police, Payroll, HR and Marketing).
- Demonstrates an understanding of employee status changes and administrative procedures.
- Consistently monitors recruitment needs and interviews prospective employment candidates. Makes informed selections while making sure Human Resources and the Beverage Manager are consulted appropriately.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 full years of leadership experience at a Supervisor level and experience managing cocktail service in a high end, high volume establishment with multiple outlets.
Apply on company website