At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
U.S. Bank is currently seeking an Account Onboarding Specialist, who will be responsible for the administration, risk management, and the servicing of assigned fiduciary and investment management accounts. Additional responsibilities include:
• Administers accounts in a manner which ensures compliance with the governing documents' state statutes and U.S. Bank policies and procedures;
• Meets all corporate and regulatory compliance standards;
• Maintains accountability for client onboarding of Personal Trust accounts; and
• Coordinates with key stakeholders across a spectrum of departments and business lines to ensure that the appropriate account documentation and client information is obtained in accordance with regulations (AML, CIP, KYC, DOL, Fiduciary Rules), bank policies and procedures while providing best-in-class service.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of experience in trust administration
- An advanced degree may be considered towards years of experience
- Thorough knowledge of estate settlement, income, estate, and multi-generational taxation and trusts
- Working knowledge of fiduciary law, tax implications and practices in multiple jurisdictions, trust accounting/reporting, and other regulatory compliance requirements
- Ability to identify and resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and communication skills
- Well-developed customer service/relations skills
- Working towards a professional designation, such as a CTFA or a CFP
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website