At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Be part of something big, where integrity matters and success inspires, where great people collaborate, innovate and give back, where you feel included, valued and proud. At U.S. Bank we're looking for people who want more than just a job - they want to make a difference in the communities where they live and work.
U.S. Bank is seeking a Senior Application Developer with design and development experience to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives. In this role you will be part of the team established to configure and develop complex application systems using existing and emerging technology platforms, and consult with business users on requirements gathering, system design, configuration, and implementation. You'll be working closely with the Delivery Manager, IT development, and Architecture groups while collaborating with several lines of business.
As a Senior Application Developer you will:
* Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
* Participate in application architecture functions including estimating and defining time tables, cost and project tasks
* Recommend solutions to improve business with a focus on core architecture, technology strategies and standards
* Guide others through change impact analysis
* Establish, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
* Review, analyze, refine and integrate development and test environment tools and software as needed
* Create and recommend improvements to unit, test plans and testing process based on assessment of organizational needs
* Collaborate closely with teams in all stages of software development lifecycle including design, development and testing of the system
* Design basic and detailed program specifications while ensuring that expected application performance levels are achieved by managing interfaces, service levels, standards, and configurations
* Guide technical staff and business partners to investigate, review, and solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems
* Monitor operating efficiency and organizational needs of existing application systems and identify opportunities to fine-tune and optimize applications of developed projects and recommend technical solutions
* Demonstrate solid understanding of the business needs driving the projectsBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
Perform software coding tasks to support web UI using Angular 6 or later and C# API development (SOAP/REST, Web API).
• Solve complex issues and challenges
- At least seven years of experience with developing and implementing applications
faced by teams adopting new and modern technologies
Working experience in:
-Product and vendor evaluation
Extensive experience in:
-Modeling: data, process, events, objects
-IT standards, procedures, policy
-Application design, architecture
-Application development tools
-System development life cycle
Subject matter expert in:
Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location.
U.S. Bank will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.Salary range reflected is an estimate of base pay and is for the primary location. Base pay range may vary if an offer is made for work in a different location. Pay Range: $86,360.00 - $101,600.00 - $111,760.00
Apply on company website