U.S. Bank is seeking a motivated Application Systems Administration Consultant with hands on platforms experience and skilled in liaison and relationship management to contribute toward the success of our technology initiatives.
• 10 years of experience administering FileNet or other ECM platforms or other vendor platform software systems of similar complexity
• Supports the installation, configuration, and maintenance of purchased applications or application frameworks.
• Develops and maintains a complete and accurate understanding of the platform systems relations and context.
• Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of platform's current technology and infrastructure from a functional perspective.
• Provides senior level consulting services to internal groups on large projects designed to improve functional and non-functional results.
• Works with senior platform clients to identify, refine, and document needs using techniques like capacity modeling and use case driven analysis.
• Responsible for consulting to Information Technology and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning, and implementation of cross-functional applications.
• Assists and at times, may lead clients and technical staff to investigate, analyze, and resolve complex platform problems related to system functions.
• Often first point of contact for user support and problem solving. May manage projects. Frequently interfaces with platform clients, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work.
• Works with, and sometimes leads, technology and application development teams to design or select solutions that appropriately meet the platform imperatives for large and complex projects.
• Reviews and supports execution of test and validation plans for multiple projects. Looks for opportunities to improve testing and validation process.
Successful applicants will exemplify US Bank's ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, accountability for decisions and actions, and good citizenship.
-Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 10 years experience with activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Working experience in:
-IT project management
-Product and vendor evaluation
Extensive experience in:
-System development life cycle
Subject matter expert in:
-Leading complex implementations and changes
-Platform Health & Capacity assessment
-Reviewing and addressing NFRs
-Modeling: system health, capacity, capability and fit for use
-IT standards, procedures, policy
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Apply on company website