As a wholly owned division of U.S Bank, Ascent Private Capital Management is a high growth leader within Wealth Management. Operating as a multi-family office, Ascent serves ultra-high net worth families through five regional offices located around the country. The Minneapolis Regional Office seeks a new Associate to join its high performing team.
Working under the direct oversight of the Managing Director Client Experience (MDCE), the Associate is responsible for daily office management functions, administrative support to senior team members, and ad hoc project assistance. The candidate is expected to develop effective working relationships with Ascent regional and national team members, key functional contacts in extended support organizations, and other support team members.
Functional Job Roles and Responsibilities
Team Member Support and Coordination
• Serve as the primary office contact point for assisting with printing and mailing of deliverables. This includes printing and binding proposals, presentations and performance reports as needed
• Oversight of the master client and COI list, updating as necessary to reflect the current and correct contact information
• Assist with the coordination and execution of client events, in consultation with the MDCE. This includes managing invitation distribution, tracking RSVPs and providing on site event support as needed.
• Coordinates on and off-site internal team meetings. This includes, but is not limited to, booking travel as needed, developing agendas, taking meeting notes, booking catering, reviewing and collecting presentation materials.
• Directly support administrative needs of the Regional Managing Director (RMD) with various tasks including scheduling and tracking of multiple calendar items, travel arrangements, document preparation, file management, expense management, meeting prep, etc.
• Assist the Ascent Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) with scheduling and tracking of multiple calendar items.
• Assist senior team members with scheduling and tracking of multiple calendar items and travel arrangements.
• Acts as first point of contact for all office visitors and promptly notifies internal parties of arrival.
• Responsible for condition of overall office spaces ensuring general cleanliness of all areas (catering kitchen, client restrooms, conference rooms, lounges, receiving area, etc.).
• Coordinate with vendors and building management on preventative maintenance of physical assets in Ascent office space (furniture, floors, walls, etc.).
• Coordinate with vendors and building management on technology needs and maintenance (audio & video system).
• Ensure office space is prepared for client meetings (lunch orders, beverages, etc.)
• Manage general office supplies and ordering (kitchen beverages, office and desk supplies, paper, printer toner, etc.).
• Coordinates and updates national calendar with client meetings, team member vacation/travel and regional and national events.
• Coordinates onboarding of new employees (equipment order, business cards, badge, corporate card, training, email set up, physical mailbox, etc.).
• Process and track invoices and expenses for all events and sponsorships.
• Work with other regional associates to coordinate cross-office meetings and events.
• Organize office and client celebrations of special moments (team birthdays, birth, marriage, etc..)
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five or more years of administrative support experience in a banking environment
- Strong relationship management and communication skills and comfortable interacting with clients and prospects of extreme wealth
- Experience organizing documentation and materials with accuracy and close attention to detail
- Maintains the highest degree of professionalism and client service
- Ability to work well with multiple personality types
- Command for managing multiple tasks with frequent interruptions and short timelines
- Proficiency using MS Office Software, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Apply on company website