At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description Directs assigned region's sales efforts, and the compliance/administrative duties regarding the sale of investment services through U.S. Bancorp Investments. Achieves sales and net production budget for assigned region. Directs hiring responsibility for Financial Consultants, Sales Assistants and the Sales Support Specialist position when applicable to the region. Monitors region's profitability and recommends opportunities for improvement. Consistently organizes and delivers Sales Management activities geared to increasing the sales results of the region. Collects monthly sales and staffing information as directed by the Regional Sales Manager. Manages the administrative and compliance functions for assigned region. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of investment experience
- NASD Series 7, Series 63, and Series 24 licenses -Series 52/53 or ability to sit within first 180 days
- Must be on a Region Manager Career path, with an expectation of advancement within 24 months Preferred Skills/Experience
- Strong security industry knowledge
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website