This position enhances profitable new relationships and increased profitability with internal partners and business lines; identifies business opportunities based on knowledge of clients, markets, products and services; makes sales presentations to existing and prospective clients informing them of benefits of using the organization's products and services to meet their needs; and trains and creates effective referral network to assist within specified market/line of business.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Nine or more years of relevant work experience
- Ability to travel for meetings with internal partners, clients, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of product marketing, client service issues and organization operations
- Strong marketing, business development and negotiating skills, emphasizing the development of sales strategies and goals
- Ability to creatively resolve client concerns and issues
- Good knowledge of internal and external policies, procedures and operations
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Requires almost full-time travel
Apply on company website