Business Banking Development Consultants play a pivotal role in helping our business clients achieve their financial goals. They do this by approaching each and every day with a single purpose – to do the right thing by our business clients to help them achieve their vision for success and the lives they want to lead. You will have access to expertise, experience and an expansive set of products to help clients achieve their financial goals. Business Banking Development Consultants discover opportunities to bring the entire U.S. Bank suite of products and services to new clients.
Responsible for meeting or exceeding assigned sales goals through outside sales activities. The majority of time (more than 80%) is spent on outside prospecting, networking, and developing external referral sources to contribute to the U.S. Bank growth strategy in the growth of the Business Banking segment. Consults with prospects to understand their business and financial goals and identify and present U.S. Bancorp products and services to best meet those needs.
- One to three years of prospecting and outbound sales experience
- Well-developed outside sales, business development, and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, analysis, and credit policy/procedure
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts
Apply on company website