At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Manages relationships with business banking customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining & expanding existing customer relationships. Responsibilities include approving loans within assigned limits, managing loan & portfolio credit quality, sourcing prospects & developing new customer relationships, providing financial advice to customers, selling appropriate bank products & services to both prospects and clients, and making appropriate referrals. May be the market manager in a bank location. Manages a small team of employees (3 or more).
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of community/commercial banking experience
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying products and services that meet customer needs
- Strong business development/sales and relationship management skills
- Advanced knowledge of business banking credit and credit quality
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous business banking relationship management experience
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website