Ensures assigned locations and business units processes are following various security requirements, laws and regulations. Develops and enforces compliance policies and procedures. Acts as the primary security compliance consultant/resource for assigned location, business units, with respect to questions, consulting, performance review observations and training requirements. Participates in and ensures compliance in the design and development of security policies, procedures, processes and training programs. Analyzes new and pending requirements which directly affect company practices and works with affected areas to ensure appropriate compliance. May be involved in a variety of compliance audits and initiatives regarding customer information, etc. Performs periodic reviews to assess level of compliance.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- One to two years of related experience, preferably in regulatory compliance activities
- Thorough knowledge of government and regulatory laws and regulations
- Experience in Lockbox/Payments/other secure environments is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of U.S. Bancorp operations, policies and procedures
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills - ability to lead calls and meetings
- Ability to interact with different levels of the organization
- Ability to research and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- MS Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Apply on company website