The Customer Authentication and Fraud Experience (Cafe) team is open 7 days a week. We are currently hiring for Evening shifts starting at 12:30 pm or later (Eligible for 10% shift differential). This schedule includes every other weekend both Saturday and Sunday with equitable days off during the week the weekend shift is worked. If you are interested in a schedule that includes weekend shifts every week this is currently an available option that includes an additional 10% shift differential. Training will start on January 11th, 2021.Pay starts at $17.50 and increases based on experience.
Are you ready to build your career with unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement? Come join us at U.S. Bank as a Cafe Fraud and Risk Prevention Specialist. In this role, you will be the first line of defense against fraud, detecting and decisioning high risk activity. You will work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, where customer experience and fraud prevention are our passion. Join the Customer Authentication and Fraud Experience (Cafe) team, where you will feel valued and inspired to build your career as a fraud professional.
The successful candidate will develop a thorough knowledge of the process and procedures for direct deposit accounts, from the customer authentication and application stage to transactional use of the product. The Fraud and Risk Prevention Specialist is a specialized role that involves the research and risk mitigation associated with transactional fraud review, new account and customer validation, payment review, and identity theft prevention. While fraud prevention and risk mitigation are performed, customer experience is always our top priority. In this role, the successful candidate will have contact with our customers, providing exceptional experiences while resolving fraud and risk related issues.
- Review account information for potential fraudulent activity
- Investigate complex fraud situations including account takeover and identity theft
- Conduct analysis through multiple systems, utilizing various search tools
- Place outbound calls to customers to validate account activity, providing world class customer experiences
- Secure accounts by placing security block and/or restrictions to prevent financial loss
- Initiate fraud claims following appropriate procedures
- Review and/or complete actions for front line employees to ensure accuracy and correct resolution
- Identify fraud trends and escalate appropriately
- Maintain a working knowledge of fraud prevention guidelines, operating system processes and procedures, and regulatory and policy requirements
- Technical or trade school certificate in business or computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of job-specific work experience
- Experience working with internal/external customers
- Experience with loss mitigation
- Well-developed ability to identify and interpret data and resolve exceptions
- Ability to resolve complex problems with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
Apply on company website