The SAS/SQL Data Reporting Analyst in Consumer and Business Banking (CBB) based in Minneapolis, is:
Responsible for financial analysis and projects that gather and integrate large volumes of data from SQL, performs in depth analysis, interprets results and develops actionable insights and recommendations for use across the company.
Develops and utilizes statistical models/tools to analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data to provide answers to business questions as well as provide recommendations for action.
Presents data and analysis in a clear and concise manner allowing the audience to quickly understand the results and recommendations so they activate upon them and make data driven decisions.
Collaborates with various partners to provide a holistic view of the analysis.
Measures and monitors results of applied recommendations and present adjustments.
Ensures all data acquisition, sharing and results of applied recommendations are compliant with company standards.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Four to five years of data analysis experience
- Experience in SQL/WebFOCUS, SAS, or other BI tools for querying data and for data manipulation/transformation
- Experience in analytics, advanced analytics/statistics, predictive modeling
- Experience in financial services, with thorough knowledge of financial services products, customers, transactions and interaction data
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to extract, collect, organize, analyze and interpret results for insights
- Ability to data mine, analyze data, and present insights in a meaningful way
- Ability to develop and maintain strategic partnership with Senior Business unit management, business partners and project sponsors, as well as communicate effectively with business, and development teams, end users, and product owners
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong organization and project management skills
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website