Client Relationship Consultants build relationships with customers by meeting face to face and engaging them when and where they need to provide the best possible counsel. Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to customers' banking needs, obtaining and processing customer and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending financial solutions based on each customer's unique goals and needs. They are also responsible for originating and closing consumer loans, opening accounts, and opening and/or closing the branch.
We're looking for people who want more than just a job – who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to three years of customer service experience
- One to three years of sales experience
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation and systems
- Basic knowledge of all retail products and services
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- Effective selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
Apply on company website