Collects payment on assigned delinquent accounts by reviewing documentation, contacting customers/clients by telephone and/or written correspondence and arranging repayment schedules in order to minimize loss to the organization. Scheduled Shift: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm M-F with rotating Saturday Schedule.
Increase your compensation!
► Earn 5% shift differential pay for shift
We offer the opportunity for career growth and development in a supportive, professional and pleasant work environment, with a competitive salary and an outstanding benefits package including:
- Life insurance programs for the employee and family
- Short and long term disability
- Paid time off, including the opportunity to purchase additional vacation time
- Generous tuition reimbursement program
- Banking discounts
- 401K with company match and pension programs
Explore your career possibilities at U.S. Bank and join a company that's as passionate as you are about helping our customers meet their goals and making a difference in the communities we live and work. Our industry-leading financial performance, innovative spirit and best-in-class reputation empower employees to succeed. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in collections and/or customer service activities
- Some knowledge of loan collection policies and procedures, fair debt collection practices, and related laws
- Strong customer service/relations skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to organize and interpret information
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Apply on company website