U.S. Bank is seeking a Commercial Customer Service Banker to work with Commercial and Corporate Banking clients to establish and maintain great working relationships with assigned business customers, serving as the main day to day contact between the customer and U.S. Bank.
Daily responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Explaining U.S. Bank programs, products and services to customers
- Acts on behalf of the customer as a liaison with sales staff, technical specialists, and/or other U.S. Bank departments to ensure high levels of service delivery for customers
- Utilize numerous systems to access account information and respond to customer inquiries received via phone, fax, email or in person regarding specific transactions, statements, account analysis and all other depository, treasury management and basic loan products and services
- Perform maintenance such as address changes, process depository supply orders, handle the revision of signature cards, process fraud claims, and onboard new relationships to the bank, facilitate the opening and closing of accounts and services, special handling requests, etc.
- Perform monetary transactions such as book transfers, wires, stop payments, loan payments, advances, fee refunds and adjustments
- Provide copies, research and correct deposit errors, missing or misapplied payments and deposits
- Emulate customers to help them navigate through our systems
- Research, trouble shoot and resolve operational problems experienced by our customers
- Associate's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Three to five years of experience in financial services industry
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven customer service/relations skills including the ability to deal effectively, tactfully, and knowledgeably with customers and non-customers in handling complaints, problems, and general inquiries
- Excellent telephone skills including listening and demonstrating courtesy, empathy, and accuracy
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant operational processes and procedures and company products and services
- Proficient in and able to navigate all relevant computer systems in order to pull reports, shadow clients, and troubleshoot technical issues, etc.
- Ability to perform interest calculations and account adjustments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Apply on company website