At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.Job Description
Provides direction and leadership for a team of Loan Administration Managers, and their respective Teams, whose responsibilities include reviewing and/or negotiating Commercial Real Estate (CRE) construction, REIT and term loan documents, perfecting the bank's interest, and providing administrative management of loan portfolios from the time the loans are approved until pay-off or maturity. The members of the team/group work on a variety of other complex specialized lending products including: non-recourse loans, unsecured borrowing base lines of credit on bilateral or syndicated transactions, warehouse facilities and subscription lines.
Directly and through staff, manages and coordinates the CRE Loan Administration lending and portfolio management activities for assigned area/region, by successfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers. The Loan Administration Team is integral to the deal team for every relationship, together with Relationship Managers and Underwriting staff. Plays an integral role in all aspects of the transaction from the time of term sheet execution through loan closing, due diligence review, collaborating with other deal team members, and outside counsel. Provides quality service to customers with effective partnership with internal operations which supports all assigned internal and external customers.
Administers corporate policies/procedures and ensures compliance with all applicable laws/regulations. This position will participate in and lead enterprise level initiatives, the ongoing review of administrative and operational systems and procedures, and recommends improvements to those systems/procedures.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Ten or more years of commercial real estate experience
- Five or more years of supervisory/management experience
- Advanced knowledge in all areas of Commercial Real Estate lending/loan types, including letters of credit, borrowing base lending, multi-phased construction and multiple collateral properties and associated due diligence review responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial Real Estate finance, law, documentation, accounting, processes/procedures, operational risk management and data systems, operational systems/procedures and Commercial Real Estate (CRE) products
- Strong technical expertise in the closing and loan administration functions
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Well-developed leadership and project management skills
- Excellent customer relations, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting usbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.
Apply on company website