The Quality Testing (QT) Data Developer - SQL partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
The Quality Testing Data Developer will have a primary focus of completing code development for waterfall populations in connection with customer remediation efforts while providing insight and analytical assistance. The QT Data Team supports the QT testing teams by providing independent populations to test, and validation of data obtained from business line contacts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Customer Remediation Waterfall Support: The Data Team supports business line management with waterfall populations in connection with customer remediation activities.
- Complete Report Requests: The Data Team provides data support for the QT testing teams. Work with the QT testing teams to ensure accurate testing data is obtained to develop population queries and provide population workbook.
- Data Validation: The Data Team performs validation of data obtained externally and provides feedback on accuracy of testing population and ADHOC reports gathered from business lines and other data groups within the Bank.
- Maintain awareness of bank, regulatory, and industry changes and trends
- Responsibilities may also include contributing to CBB QT Data Team projects or project implementation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by QT Management
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of applicable experience
- Five years of experience in a reporting, analytics, or technology environment.
- Advanced report writer and strong SQL/SAS coding skills
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio and Tableau highly preferred
- Experience with SharePoint, HTML and C++ is preferred
- Knowledge of systems and software development
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Intermediate level of presentation (verbal/written) and relationship building skills.
- Comfortable working in a team environment with layers of required review/approval.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with large workloads.
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office advanced)
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business
- Advanced understanding of the business line's operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations
- Applicable professional certifications preferred
Apply on company website