Directly and through Account Representatives, manages all relationship management activities for clients in the assigned business segment and/or geographical region. Grows spend volume and revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business opportunities and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Monitors and enhances profitability of all assigned relationships. Responsibilities include: managing the non-credit risk for customer portfolio, cross-sell of all bank products groups to existing customers, sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships, providing consultative advice to customers, growing portfolios through various program optimization activities, and making appropriate referrals.
1. Retains and expands relationships with existing customers.
2. Prospects for and refers new deposit and treasury management relationships
3. Grows net revenue year-over-year.
4. Responsible for managing the non-credit risk for customer portfolio.
5. Expands customer relationships through program optimization, cross sells, and referrals to banking partners.
6. Develops and implements an effective calling program for existing customers.
7. Develops and implements a plan for sourcing prospects and developing new customer relationships.
8. Manages assigned customer relationships and brings in appropriate specialists as needed.
9. Acts as a point of escalation for customer problems and acts as a liaison with other departments, divisions and subsidiaries in managing the customer's relationship with the bank.
10. Manages overall customer and CPS portfolio profitability.
11. Provides best practices, related to commercial payments products and services, to customers.
12. Develops and implements relationship strategies for cross-selling bank products and services by satisfying customer needs through a full array of bankcard solutions and other appropriate bank products and services.
13. Responsible for keeping current on all operational and compliance issues related to CPS Bankcard products and services.
14. Work closely with the Account Coordinator and Customer Service teams to provide superior customer services and support. Must maintain relationship in compliance with all banking procedures and guidelines.
15. Actively ensures compliance with the U.S. Bank Code of Ethics and all Anti-Money Laundering, Bank Secrecy Act, information security and suspicious activity reporting requirements, policies and procedures. Actively participates in any required corporate and business line training in these areas. Follows account opening procedures and understands and follows internal suspicious activity referral requirements and processes, as required for this position. Actively works with customers to understand each customer's normal account activity, as appropriate for this position.
16. Participates in conferences, trade shows, training conferences, and other events deemed applicable to assigned portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Seven to ten years of relationship management experience
- Strong sales, relationship management and business development abilities
- Extensive knowledge of CPS products and treasury management services
- Broad knowledge of bank products and services that result in successfully capitalizing on all opportunities to expand relationships and sales of bank's products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals, groups, and vendors across the company to manage customer relationships
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills
Apply on company website