The Credit Analyst partners with Sales and Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Corporate Payment Systems (CPS) credit account relationships. Grows revenue by successfully credit approving new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationships with existing customers while managing credit risk within the parameters of established Bank credit policy and historical CPS loss rates. Responsibilities include underwriting CPS exposures across a wide range of industries, managing an assigned credit portfolio, successfully credit approving new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding to prospect or customer credit questions, and making independent calls on assigned portfolio of relationship.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of experience in credit analysis and/or lending activities
-Preferred Degree in Accounting or Finance.
-1 to 3 years in Commercial underwriting experience.
- Experience with Moody's Risk Analyst or comparable financial statement spreading tools.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Self-motivated individual with strong time management skills
- Knowledge of credit administration, policy and procedures.
- Knowledge of economics, accounting and finance.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable laws and regulations, and company and business line policies and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of credit quality standards and industry-specific credit products
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities, in order to capitalize on both new and existing relationship opportunities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills
Apply on company website